Monday, November 15, 2010

who wants to buy some headbands?

I normally don't do this. I love to design and create bows, and teach people how to make them, but something happened to change that.
I learned about a 1 year old little girl, Darby, who is fighting leukemia. It captured my heart immediately. So when I learned that various fundraisers were being organized for her, including an online auction, I immediately volunteered some of my headbands!

There are three auctions so far. The first raised over $2000! The second wraps up tonight, and the third starts tomorrow.
I have donated a Holiday Headband package that is in the second auction;


and a Holiday Hairbow for pigtails package that is in the third auction.


Please hop online and take a look, and if you'd like them, please make a bid.

Thanks for viewing - and good luck Darby!! Dollars For Darby Auction

Sarah

No comments: